Friday, May 26, 2017

"What can I do for you?"



It's an "indirect" question.

It's one of those "seeking questions" one is taught to offer along with "What does it look like" and "I'm sure it's around here!" if one's fairly sure....

I never thought it was a "Whoops! Lost it!" question......

But that's what it's become.

"Hi babe. What're you doing?"

"I'm looking up (whatever I was looking up). Be right with you."

"What can I do to help?"

GONZO! IT NEVER EXISTED!

Later on, when I'm not thinking of anything, it will come back on it's own, but you know me.

I get frustrated and TRY to get it back.....

*sigh of anger*

By the way - it never does you any good to chase. Once a thought's gone, it only comes back on it's own......


Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is to COMMENT ON THE BLOG, not TO SELL YOUR STUFF!

If you insist on commenting that "you need this", be prepared to have your comment deleted PARTICULARLY IF YOU ARE ANJU SHUKLA!!