Wednesday, June 25, 2014

On Getting Knots In One's Head From The Universe

Remember when I wrote about "ask and ye will receive"?  Yeah.  About that.....

The updates since then are as follows:

1) I have the face and form for my Stefan Savoldi, who has offered to do a book cover, set it all up with a photographer, etc.  (Daniel Sobieray, below)



2) I also have the face and form for my Kelly Starbird, who happens to know the model who is portraying Stefan, says they have good chemistry, and is also willing to do the shoot for the cover.  (Jenna Chapple, below)




3) When I was quoted a price for the above, I thought all was lost until next year's tax return, but on the business card that I have to cover the expenses for Northern Bard Publications, I just got an increase in my credit limit....more than enough to cover the quoted price plus any photoshopping, etc. that will buy me time until next year's tax return, which can pay off the card, if needed by then.

4) I've been getting all kinds of things in my emails about ways to promote the book(s) without high costs, so I'm actually thinking of doing a 2nd addition of the first book with some major gaffs corrected and perhaps a bit more about what happened to Marcus Longley after the trial at the end.

Each of the above things I've received when I asked have hit like a baseball bat to the top of the head, so I've come to a couple of conclusions about my life at the moment.

OBVIOUSLY, this book is supposed to happen and have a beautiful cover with two very kind, sexy models on the front.

OBVIOUSLY, the first book to officially be published by my fledgling company is going to be something worth promoting.

OBVIOUSLY, I can put my fears that I'm doing the wrong thing to rest and just enjoy the ride that the Universe is letting me know, firmly and without question, I'm supposed to be taking.

AND

OBVIOUSLY, I'm going to need some kind of a helmet to protect against getting bopped on the head by the Universe, as that baseball bat the Universe seems to like using on me kinda hurts sometimes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is to COMMENT ON THE BLOG, not TO SELL YOUR STUFF!

If you insist on commenting that "you need this", be prepared to have your comment deleted PARTICULARLY IF YOU ARE ANJU SHUKLA!!