Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Coming to you LIVE and Unmedicatied.....

which is quite a feat, considering my innerds still feel like they're trying to be outards...

Hernia surgery.

May none of my readers ever have to subject themselves to such a horrid thing!

I was picturing two weeks of sitting in my office chair, working on a new project, delving into the 1700's with a couple who are, at best, kind to each other most of the time....

Who knew how often one uses the stomach muscles for things....like sitting...

So, instead of working on this next epic tale, I've been slowly trying to get ahead of the pain, so I can cut back on the drugs that fog my brain, and yet be painless enough to sit upright.

In the meantime, the characters have been waking up, getting active...and, arguing......

I'm finally getting off pain medications for my hernia and I'm going to need to go on migraine medications because  Sir Maxwell Colburn is a very stubborn man amd Amy McCullum is just as stubborn as he is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is to COMMENT ON THE BLOG, not TO SELL YOUR STUFF!

If you insist on commenting that "you need this", be prepared to have your comment deleted PARTICULARLY IF YOU ARE ANJU SHUKLA!!