Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Just a quick post about the next post...*grin*

My husband and I just got back from a nine day vacation in Northern Maine, and since there was no cell service and no wifi for that time frame, I had a notebook that I was making daily entries in to share our experience to those who've never done the "primitive camp" thing.

Now, as soon as I have time around my "day job" to transfer the writings to this blog......

Blessed be, everyone, and hopefully I'll have time on Thursday (my next day off) to share the fun we had.  (When I woke up this morning with my sinuses so clogged up that it's taken 7 hours and LOTS of pain meds to make it possible for me to go to work, I was wishing we were back there, where I could just opt to climb back into the sleeping bag and sleep until I felt better....but alas and alack, I have to work a closing shift......)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is to COMMENT ON THE BLOG, not TO SELL YOUR STUFF!

If you insist on commenting that "you need this", be prepared to have your comment deleted PARTICULARLY IF YOU ARE ANJU SHUKLA!!