Tuesday, October 13, 2015

And now, a word from our sponsor....

I always loved that line in the old cartoons....

I've been re-editing "Night of the Tiger" and plan on calling it "Night of the Tiger: the Author's Cut". I finished a couple of days ago. Of course, we're also working on the covers at Northern Bard Publications, and the cover isn't quite ready yet due to a little miscommunication between myself and the photoshop artist...

Or so I thought, until she grudgingly showed me what she has so far (although the paint part isn't working quite as she wants), and we're doing well on it. Looking very nice so far, with the barn house against one of my photos of a mountain pass in autumn....

I think the Northern Bard Publications edition is going to be very nice indeed, and will be finished as soon as Dee Jae gets a run down street at dusk and gets the sign for BoxCars photoshopped in....

I really love working with creative types...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is to COMMENT ON THE BLOG, not TO SELL YOUR STUFF!

If you insist on commenting that "you need this", be prepared to have your comment deleted PARTICULARLY IF YOU ARE ANJU SHUKLA!!