Friday, May 4, 2018

Almost two years already....

On June 24, I pass the "emergency run" from Nesowadnehunk Lake to the Millinocket Hospital.

We finally got the final bills paid off.

We can see the trees instead of just the woods now.

We actually have our bank actually courting us for a deal on what we owe them instead of suggesting another bank.

But I'm still suffering aphasia, which means that, after about noon, I can't function properly with my words - at least, the spoken ones. I can write like no ones business, but that doesn't help when one is around someone who doesn't want to read and insists that I get over it.

So, this morning, I got into the internet to see who has anything that Cancer Survivors can do...

And was disappointed by fact that, no matter who is meeting with Cancer Survivors, they do it at 5, or 6-8, or........

In other words, nothing that will help because it's all in the evenings, when aphasia is rampant and nobody wants to read what I have for them.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is to COMMENT ON THE BLOG, not TO SELL YOUR STUFF!

If you insist on commenting that "you need this", be prepared to have your comment deleted PARTICULARLY IF YOU ARE ANJU SHUKLA!!