Saturday, October 13, 2018

HEY LADY-WHO-WAS-AT-CABELA'S - I HAVE APHASIA!

I was going into Pet Life at the Cabela's area in Scarborough yesterday when someone in an SUV cut me off and didn't understand what I was talking about when I approached her on this. It was AFTER my nap time, but I was trying to hold out until after a doctor visit, and I couldn't even place two words together.

She, in her soft "not from around here" voice, insisted I was "insane", that I "had to see a doctor" - but NOT ONE WORD ABOUT CUTTING ME OFF!

This as her daughter listened.

She pulled off, cursing me out, as I called 911.

They couldn't pull her over, but she doesn't know that I can

AND WILL

blog about it!

SO, I HAVE APHASIA!

I CAN'T PLACE TWO WORDS TOGETHER!

BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN CUT ME OFF AND NOT TAKE THE HEAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is to COMMENT ON THE BLOG, not TO SELL YOUR STUFF!

If you insist on commenting that "you need this", be prepared to have your comment deleted PARTICULARLY IF YOU ARE ANJU SHUKLA!!