Saturday, August 24, 2013

A little "spam" for lunch today

As of last night, we've finished all the corrections to "The Tiger's Cub", and the next step is the test print.  Once the cost for the printing is confirmed, advance copies can be ordered - and after talking to relatives at a recent wake, I'm looking at probably ordering 75 copies for the first couple of book signings.

I'll update again when I have a cost for those who will have to "save up" for the signed copies - and will be posting where signings are as those are set up.

2 comments:

  1. exciting! it's all coming together now!
    by the way, do you set up the book signings yourself or does your publisher/publicist do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My publisher sets up where the books will be offered and I set up any book signings or other publicity. That's why I've been working so hard with the media blitz....

    :)

    ReplyDelete

This is to COMMENT ON THE BLOG, not TO SELL YOUR STUFF!

If you insist on commenting that "you need this", be prepared to have your comment deleted PARTICULARLY IF YOU ARE ANJU SHUKLA!!