Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A link for anyone interested in reviewing "The Tiger's Cub"

My publisher has been saying, every time I mention the "official release date" in any of my posts on any of the sites I belong to, that "advance copies will be available before then".  When she told me that the official first book sent through the printer was on it's way for my final approval (and I posted the previous blog post about advertising, which she insisted needed to be started as she seems to forget that I've been already spreading the word), I tested what would happen if anyone followed my suggestion to search "The Tiger's Cub" to see what I meant about the results......

and this came up at my publisher's web site, two full months before the "official release date" that she gave me:  http://www.writewordsinc.com/tigerscubp.html

So......

If you want a copy to review for Goodreads, Amazon, your local newspaper, etc., contact Write Words Inc. for your copy.  Or you can just contact me, as I plan on ordering my own set of advance copies for friends, family and fans who have requested a book signing as soon as I can set up a venue in Maine.  (Those who live too far away to meet and greet are getting theirs via snail mail - and, if the book arrives as it's supposed to today, I'll be confirming mailing costs, so I should be able to give a very accurate cost by this weekend.....)

Thank you to the constant readers who come and read these blogs.  Soon you'll be reading about my adventures with the next project:  the as-yet-unnamed science fiction/fantasy tale....

2 comments:

  1. *doing a face palm*

    Obviously, we aren't waiting for any "final corrections", as the book is also available on Amazon, should you go to Amazon.com and type in my name.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's exciting that it's out before you were even expecting it! i can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete

This is to COMMENT ON THE BLOG, not TO SELL YOUR STUFF!

If you insist on commenting that "you need this", be prepared to have your comment deleted PARTICULARLY IF YOU ARE ANJU SHUKLA!!