Friday, September 6, 2013

Preparing to switch gears

As the last few gaffs in the publication of "The Tiger's Cub" are taken care of, I'm preparing everyone for the sale of the advance copies that I'm ordering so that I can sign them for those who are wanting signed copies.  I'm in touch with a couple of venues in Maine, where I hope to be able to meet and greet the friends and family who want to make the trip in order to save shipping costs.  I've checked with the post office about the shipping costs, and have the following comprehensive cost guide for any of the blog readers who are interested in ordering.  (Just contact me privately if you want to either get my snail mail to send me a check or money order or if you want to connect to my PayPal account to prepay.)

Here's the info:
The book itself = $15
In USA media mail = $3.50 (arrives 7 - 14 days)
In USA First Class = $5.75 (arrives 5 - 7 days)
In USA Priority Mail = $6.95 (arrives 1 - 2 days)
International = $18.00 (Only checked first class - no apx. delivery date available)
All prices include packaging and tracking - so I can hunt the package down if it doesn't come when expected.

I'm hoping to have the books all sold by Christmas, but will gladly place more orders or travel outside of Maine if a book signing is set up after that.  In the meantime, I've managed to find most of my notes for the science fiction and will be starting to edit the written pages.  The characters are starting to talk to me again, so I suspect there'll be another book that will be getting shopped around in a year or so.

I'm just thinking that I need to get it to a company that does the publicity stuff for me, as I'm exhausted from doing all of this.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is to COMMENT ON THE BLOG, not TO SELL YOUR STUFF!

If you insist on commenting that "you need this", be prepared to have your comment deleted PARTICULARLY IF YOU ARE ANJU SHUKLA!!