Wednesday, November 25, 2015

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

My rose is ready to show to the world....again. "Night of the Tiger" is as corrected as it's going to ever be, the proof arrived today and is as perfect as I was hoping it would look. The cover is as fine in print as it was in Dee Jae's files on the computer (and to be honest, I think it looks even more awesome in the print form, better than I ever expected it to look).

So, the proper approvals have been accomplished. Amazon has been properly notified and is finalizing the entry onto their site. The Kindle, I'm told, will be up for sale within the next 48 hours, and the book should appear, with the title "Night of the Tiger: The Author's Cut", within the next week. We're still trying to work out the details for the listing, but Northern Bard Publications wants to do a "Buy Two, Get One Free" sale through January 1st on the Northern Bard editions....

And, even as we complete this book, my mind is already turning back to the historical romance. All the advances I've made recently in the search for my ancestors has me looking back, and it seems time for this one to come next.....

It is, after all, already over 600 pages strong.....

*sighing as I settle in to begin editing first, as I suspect there is a lot more history than most will want to read in their historical romance......*

So, my "rose" becomes a fireblossom....

Maybe I'll explain what that means before the next book is published...

Maybe not....

*evil grin rising*

UPDATE: November 28 - After a couple of minor issues (I love - note the sarcastm - how advance emails don't always prevent minor issues from happening, no matter how many t's I cross and how many i's I dot), we have the newest edition on Amazon ( http://www.amazon.com/Night-Tiger-Authors-Cut-Book/dp/0578172690/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1448717933&sr=8-1&keywords=debi+emmons ), but we've hit a little snag on the "buy two, get one free" until January 1st deal...

Amazon tells me they don't offer that deal any more, so if you're interested in that one, and you don't mind a little "one on one" interaction between yourself and an author, I have a Pay Pal account attached to my web site that will allow you to purchase the books direct through me. If you live outside of the United States and don't mind paying the shipping charges, I'll even discuss that option with the printer, allowing you to get the delivery hot off the presses.....

Unless you would like me to sign the book(s) and send the package from the local post office, in which case, you can drop me a line at debi.emmons.author@gmail.com....

And since I'm in sales person mode, how about a nice piece of swamp land in Northern Maine, just off the snowmobile trails, with great hunting options......

Yeah....

As necessary as it is to play the salesperson from time to time in these blogs, I really hate to be "pushing the brand" that hard...

Thank you for reading my blogs, even when I have my salesperson hat on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is to COMMENT ON THE BLOG, not TO SELL YOUR STUFF!

If you insist on commenting that "you need this", be prepared to have your comment deleted PARTICULARLY IF YOU ARE ANJU SHUKLA!!