Thursday, August 18, 2016

The Ghost Stirs

My husband and I were looking at a calendar, discussing the ghost that was inhabiting my head and when it will be gone....

And I won't be rid of it until November 2017....

*shudders*

It makes sense, as I have five (five and a half, per hubby) weeks of radiation, which, at the most distant, puts me at October 5th before my brain is considered radiated enough to have killed off the last of the ghostlings...

And then one month to recover before they start the chemotherapy at 5 days on, then 23 days off...

*sighs*

Yep! It's going to be November of 2017 before I can officially consider the ghosts busted in my head!

So why is this what I'm thinking of?

Zuul from Ghostbusters

Of course, in between times, I'll have to stutter like Foster Brooks whenever my mind is playing tricks. (Half an hour to tell my husband I was going out to roll up windows the other night because I kept trying to say "roll up"......*sigh*)

Heaven help me!

ADDENDUM 8/21/16: My scheduled is 8:30 am at Maine Medical Center, and the official date of "release" from the August 29th schedule is, indeed, the 6th of October (because of the Labor Day Holiday). Again I say "Heaven help me"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is to COMMENT ON THE BLOG, not TO SELL YOUR STUFF!

If you insist on commenting that "you need this", be prepared to have your comment deleted PARTICULARLY IF YOU ARE ANJU SHUKLA!!