Thursday, September 1, 2016

Ghost Toasties

We're almost one week in on the radiation. My hubby says he can sleep most evenings, as my ability to glow in the dark has not yet been realized...

But I think I'm using up my glow in the dark capabilities during the day, when my head is complaining that I've abused it. Nothing serious, just the brain pan complaining that something is happening to it, I'm doing nothing, so it has to make my head ache....which makes me sleep my days away.

Meh!

In the meantime, my hubby managed to get me in first of the first...which means leaving the house no later that 7:15 if we want to make it on time for the 8:00 appointment...and having several people who offered to drive me to the appointments pulling away. Oh well. We've found enough people that we can get by.

But there's one thing that has made me stop and want to question the doctor....

I started off with a fairly severe headache. I took some Tylenol, my rice packs, and spend most of Monday with heat on the trouble spots. Tuesday was a little nicer. Wednesday, nicer still. I don't know why I took less Tylenol today, but it is actually seeming to get better....

As the Ghosties become Ghost Toasties, I can hope that this continues for a little while....

But knowing my luck....

2 comments:

  1. It has always been my belief that very good writing such as this takes researching and also talent. It’s very apparent you have performed your homework.Good job!Also visit my web blog …
    Packers And Movers Bangalore
    Packers And Movers Bangalore
    Packers and movers bangalore utilize the #best possible pressing systems and the materials to hold the merchandise securely till they achieve the coveted destination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your input...and if I know anyone in Bangalore looking for someone to move them, I'll recommend you.

    ReplyDelete

This is to COMMENT ON THE BLOG, not TO SELL YOUR STUFF!

If you insist on commenting that "you need this", be prepared to have your comment deleted PARTICULARLY IF YOU ARE ANJU SHUKLA!!