Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Getting Ready to Fight a Lawyer....

When I first got home from the hospital, I started trying to apply for SSDI. This turns out to be a moot point, because although one would expect that the papers one would wish to fill out to be on the SSDI site, THEY DON'T EXIST.

What one DOES find oneself doing is a "can you qualify for SSDI" - which, strangely, appears to be TAKEN OFF the internet for the Law Office of Robert J. Levine.

This law office is BOGUS! If one accepts their "you qualify" phone call and one lets them "get started", they'll ask for 25% of Social Security (which the Social Security Office itself claims there IS no "lawyer fee" taken out each week), they'll tell Social Security that you DON'T have any form of short term disability (which I WAS getting through Cigna right up until THIS WEEK), and basically SCREW you in order to MAKE that 25% fee THAT THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO!

In other words, I may be taking this to Joe Bornstein to have these idiots dis-barred in the State of Maine.

GRRRRRR!

It's NOT enough to have something the size of a baseball taken out of my head.

It's NOT enough to be hindered in my job because all the things that I went on vacation able to do.

It's NOT enough to be unable to work, not because I don't WANT to work, but I am unable to so those things that I really NEED to do.....

No! THAT isn't enough.

I have to have some DIPSTICK lawyers office INSIST that they "represent" me for this - WHICH THEY DIDN'T DO A THING FOR SHORT OF INSIST THAT I HAD ALREADY GIVEN NOTICE (I'm working on my "letter of resignation" as we speak), and wants 25% of the money that I ALREADY PAID IN!

So, if you've come across "Do you qualify" information and have gotten any notice from Robert J. Levine, TURN THEM IN TO YOUR LOCAL SSDI OFFICE! They INSIST that there's a "lawyers fee" that Social Security DOES NOT TAKE.

Go DIRECTLY to the Social Security office or CALL THEM DIRECTLY to get the PROPER forms.

DO NOT DO ANYTHING WITH ROBERT J. LEVINE!

Now, if you will excuse me, I have to find the Law Offices of Joe Bornstein and see if these people can be disbarred in Maine.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is to COMMENT ON THE BLOG, not TO SELL YOUR STUFF!

If you insist on commenting that "you need this", be prepared to have your comment deleted PARTICULARLY IF YOU ARE ANJU SHUKLA!!