Thursday, December 1, 2016

I'm Dreaming of a Bare Headed Christmas

December 1st was visit two to the Chemotherapy Team. I had recently re-read all of the "symptoms" I should be watching for....and wouldn't you know, the Temodar causes "hair loss".

*le sigh*

And here I thought I would be done with the post-radiation sort-of mohawk soon...

Now comes the next big decision: To let my sweetie give me another "buzz cut" to try to get the "peach fuzz" to grow in, or to go through Christmas with the slowly growing/somewhat screwy semblance to a mohawk?

But folks, that's not all!

Bill was informed when he went to the Cancer Center that the Temodar I was going to need would be AT the Cancer Center for the visit. The doctor increased the dosage (which is, we understand, typical for Chemo Two visits), we went to the pharmacy...and now I'm hoping for a Fedex package before Monday, when I'm supposed to start TAKING the Temodar....

*another sigh*

At this rate, I'm going to have to get a job at the Cancer Center so that the meds get ordered on time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is to COMMENT ON THE BLOG, not TO SELL YOUR STUFF!

If you insist on commenting that "you need this", be prepared to have your comment deleted PARTICULARLY IF YOU ARE ANJU SHUKLA!!