Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Behind the Eight Ball......

You'd think that, eight chemo's in, it's would kind of be "oh. It's eighth Chemo. Everything will be all right. "

*muahaha*

I felt unusual on Saturday, which just makes Sunday feel odd as well. Nothing unusual on Monday short of feeling kind of "blah". I got the things done that I needed to...

Then YESTERDAY!

Apparently, SLEEP was the day's activity.

I didn't matter what I had set aside to do yesterday, TOO BAD!

Hopefully, today I can get a LITTLE of the stuff from yesterday, but if you had wished to see me, I was non-existence.........

I'm trying to "feel" where it's concentrating now, but....

Maybe I'll sleep a little longer.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is to COMMENT ON THE BLOG, not TO SELL YOUR STUFF!

If you insist on commenting that "you need this", be prepared to have your comment deleted PARTICULARLY IF YOU ARE ANJU SHUKLA!!