Friday, May 19, 2017

Looking forward to a birthday on Chemo......

We checked the blood work today and got a quick "doing good" from the Cancer Center.

We collected the Temodar, then went into a room with a coordinator to do one more "testing". Oddly enough, my left side of my brain is taking control....and I've always been a right side of the brain girl....



Friday, I get the MRI followed by the neurosurgeon visit. Here's hoping the brain is doing what it's supposed to....which is "getting better".



(Friday, May 19)

It's getting better!  Hooray!

For those who like to see "evidence", here's a shot of my brain - one from February 6 of this year and one from today. The evidence from the MRI shows that the smaller of the two - from February - still showed a lot of the little "creepers" still reacting to the contrast they inject mid-MRI. Today's contrast showed a lot more of them disappearing.

One more thing before I show you this photo: it's been reversed so that it shows the left side of the brain on the left and the right side of the brain on the right. Contrary to the way the MRI shows things (in reverse), I prefer to have the left of my head represented by the left side photo.

It's OCD. I know it is....

But I want to have my left brain be on the left side.....

*grin*





No comments:

Post a Comment

This is to COMMENT ON THE BLOG, not TO SELL YOUR STUFF!

If you insist on commenting that "you need this", be prepared to have your comment deleted PARTICULARLY IF YOU ARE ANJU SHUKLA!!