Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A quick update for those who are waiting.....

I'm still waiting for confirmation that the corrected file of "The Tiger's Cub" has been "found" by the printer and that the books I order for those who want "signed author" copies will be the best version available.  I also haven't had confirmation of the date that the ebook version will be available, so as far as I know, that's still a November 1st release.

In the meantime, I've been chatting with another author friend about doing the sci-fi/fantasy book as an Indie release, as he's done that with his books.  Considering the numerous gaffs on "Cub" that have kept me from moving on to the next Great American Novel, I've only been adding model pictures to the new Facebook page, having chosen to just name the new book after the main character instead of continuing to try to come up with another title for it that hasn't already been used.

If you're interested, you can check out the "character images" for the book I've titled "Rhawneth" here: https://www.facebook.com/Rhawneth

OR you can get a little taste of the story line (and possibly give me alternate ideas for the character images) by visiting my page at The Northern Bard here:  http://galadriel_emmons.tripod.com/Rhawneth.html

For those who have been waiting patiently for the release of "The Tiger's Cub", I thank you for your patience, and will hopefully be able to post my link to my PayPal account soon.  Please feel free to drop me a private message at any time at debi_emmons@yahoo.com


{ADDENDUM 10/3:  Seems that publically announcing this was the catalyst for my publisher to send the printers the "corrected file" again, so I've been assured that, in just a few days, they should be able to start producing the version that has Chase "Lying on his bed" instead of improperly "Laying on his bed" (among other such stupid things that got missed in the first couple of edits).  I've attached a PayPal link to the web page that has the first three chapters of "The Tiger's Cub" to introduce the two main characters, so please feel free to place an order for a signed author's copy through http://galadriel_emmons.tripod.com/tigercub.html.

Thank you, as always, for reading and/or commenting on my blog posts.  I'm going to apologize in advance for the fact that I'm about to start the next phase of training at my "day job" at Staples and will be able to start concentrating more on Rhawneth, so the blog entries may be less frequent.  )However, if you have a pressing subject you would like a post written about, I'm all ears......]

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is to COMMENT ON THE BLOG, not TO SELL YOUR STUFF!

If you insist on commenting that "you need this", be prepared to have your comment deleted PARTICULARLY IF YOU ARE ANJU SHUKLA!!