Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Recharged and ready for the next step.......any day now.......

Here's the deal. 

I took a week away from civilization for a much needed mental recharge. 

I returned to find that we're down a cashier at my retail  job, so I've suddenly gone from 20 hours for the week to 36 hours for the week, cutting back on how much time I have to deal with anything with the release of "The Tiger's Cub"....

There was a message from my publisher about re-editing the final corrections she did on the galleys, but she hasn't put it up on the site where I can "grab" it and do one final read through.  Due to a glitch in a file I wanted to work on during vacation, I re-read "Night of the Tiger" and found several "corrections" that the editors had made on that one that I missed in 2002.  I'm eager to go through "The Tiger's Cub" one more time to make sure NOTHING slips through on this one....

I have all kinds of new ideas on how to advertise, but need an advance copy of the book in my hot little hand to bring around to local bookstores for their buyers to be able to read before I can take that next step, but need the corrected galley first.....

In other words, as life usually goes, I'm in a "hurry up and wait" pattern.  I'm very ready to get the final edit done and have a book in hand to advertise, but need to be patient.

I HATE being patient.....  *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is to COMMENT ON THE BLOG, not TO SELL YOUR STUFF!

If you insist on commenting that "you need this", be prepared to have your comment deleted PARTICULARLY IF YOU ARE ANJU SHUKLA!!