Monday, July 29, 2013

Recharging the mental batteries

I've been away from civilization for a week, spending some quality time with my husband in the woods of Northern Maine for our 30th Anniversary.  I'll share more about how and where I recharge my batteries and where the publisher has taken me while I was away once I've had a couple of days back at work to get my mind out of loon songs and nothing to do but enjoy.

In the meantime, feel free to join me on Facebook for some photos of the recent trip.

https://www.facebook.com/Tiggette

And thank you for all the visits.  It was thrilling to return and find I'm over the 300 visits mark in just over a month of blogging.  I'm honored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is to COMMENT ON THE BLOG, not TO SELL YOUR STUFF!

If you insist on commenting that "you need this", be prepared to have your comment deleted PARTICULARLY IF YOU ARE ANJU SHUKLA!!