Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Keeping With Tradition

It's a sunny day - possibly the last we'll have for a while - so I'm getting my bald head out (under cover, as it's still cold) and getting my garden ready for Halloween. Part of this in getting the outside (very well connected so as to not cause a problem) lights out in a connecter box that will last through Christmas - or through spring, disconnected in the garage, if it's a snowy year.

Yes, today's the day I'm getting geared up for Halloween, a little late, some would say.....

The grandkids will (hopefully) be by before then to "approve" the things I throw out there, so I'm trying to be nice. Okay, black candle lights, you can go out. Sorry, witch-who-screams, you have to stay away a few more years.

The youngest is four, after all.

*grin*

Of course, I CAN throw it all out and say that it's the cancer meds.....

*pondering*

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is to COMMENT ON THE BLOG, not TO SELL YOUR STUFF!

If you insist on commenting that "you need this", be prepared to have your comment deleted PARTICULARLY IF YOU ARE ANJU SHUKLA!!