Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Halloween, "The Mask" and Other Things....

I normally go "all out" for Halloween. This year, I've had to allow for my body to do what it can and let other things "rest"...

My body is putting out limited stuff, so sorry to my grandkids, but Yamma isn't going as haywire as she has in the past. NEXT year, however...

*grin*

Here's the Halloween stuff:




(Yeah, it's usually MUCH more than this, but.....)

There's an outdoor connection for the lights (I'll post one for Halloween when everything's lit up) and the little goy in the cage screams to be let out as well as the "door knocker" who shouts things at you....but those can all be found at my Facebook page......

I have to finish the pumpkin, which is 2/3 there after getting the guts out and some of the features cut in. It's going to be an owl (mostly because of the damage done by a worm). This is what IT looks like this morning:


And I've got the glitter red on the Deadpool mask, hoping to get the black on it today, so it looks like this:


Yeah. This would be my "I gotta get to that" list for LAST week that I finally got mostly done....

*giving enough of an eye raise to make the people in the back wonder if I'm checking my head for cobwebs*

SO

There are a few things on the porch to still go out (like the little Chinese type paper lanterns that plug into the porch light) and the little bits for these items above that I mentioned....

Maybe I can get them all done for THIS weekend....

*sighing and giving another eye roll, making them roll ALL around the eye*

I'll keep you informed as to whether I get these taken care of with the ordinary stuff I try to take care of. We'll see....


(Addendum 10/27/16:  The Pumpkin Owl)


(And progress on the Deadpool mask. It needs a second coat of black and a little work on the eyes...)





(FINAL ADDENDUM: 10/28/16: The mask is done! Huzzah!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is to COMMENT ON THE BLOG, not TO SELL YOUR STUFF!

If you insist on commenting that "you need this", be prepared to have your comment deleted PARTICULARLY IF YOU ARE ANJU SHUKLA!!