Friday, January 3, 2014

Just when you thought it was safe to go back.......

This morning's title may bring back memories of "Jaws 2" to some of you.  The reason I left of "into the water" is because, in my case, I'm having issues with going back into my writing files, as a different character than I was hoping for is talking to me louder than the rest - and I was hoping to get some of the other stories out of my desk drawer first.

I was expecting someone from the science fiction/fantasy tale to be speaking up, as I've been busily editing the story (taking out some of the harsher scenes) since finishing "The Tiger's Cub".  I was hoping that, if any other characters were going to talk to me, it would be the characters from the historical romance who started fighting just before I let Chase Benton take the reins....

But NO!

None of the characters I was expecting to be hearing from want to say anything right now.

However, Kelly Starbird is showing me scenes - some of which are very funny - involving where her life goes after she's won the lottery.....

*sigh*

So, whenever I open my "writing file" and listen for a moment to hear whose voice is going to speak out, it isn't a character from "Rhawneth" (although I have been shown a couple of minor scenes).  It isn't a character from "Fireblossom and the Dream Weaver" (although some research into my family tree has brought out a few scenes there).  It's another go at the Tiger Series with a character I thought was just going to stay in the background and vegetate.....

*shrug*

I guess I'll move on into the third of a series, then, since no one else is in a rush to have their story finished.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is to COMMENT ON THE BLOG, not TO SELL YOUR STUFF!

If you insist on commenting that "you need this", be prepared to have your comment deleted PARTICULARLY IF YOU ARE ANJU SHUKLA!!