Tuesday, November 1, 2016

November 1 - Are The Ghosts Still There?

Tomorrow marks the day for the MRI after radiation, which is also, hopefully, the day that the doctor tells me that we got all the little ghostlings. With any luck, I can be told that the chemotherapy can clear them all up and, by next year, I can be cancer free for several more years...

And then I realize how close we are to Thanksgiving and Christmas. My house, despite my best efforts, is a mess.  I have way too many things to do and no time to do them.

But my siblings have been helping, of a sort. The thing is this...

They all keep reminding me that Halloween was just yesterday. One can keep Halloween decorations up for two weeks.

*grin*

Of course, I can do some things as I'm be bopping around the house (in the morning, before nap attacks happen). There's yeast rolls, that can be baked, frozen and thawed as needed throughout the season. There are apples to use up as apple cake or pie that would be easy and can also be frozen...





No comments:

Post a Comment

This is to COMMENT ON THE BLOG, not TO SELL YOUR STUFF!

If you insist on commenting that "you need this", be prepared to have your comment deleted PARTICULARLY IF YOU ARE ANJU SHUKLA!!